March 2022 Blog Battle
Right-click & ‘Save As’ one or both of these images to share on social media!
Our word this month is:
You can start writing at any time, but make sure you post your story by the
18th of March
to have a link shared here and on social media.
Once you’ve posted your story to your blog, put a link to it in the comments section, and we’ll add your story to the Battle Stories Line-up post that goes live the 3rd Friday of the month (the same as the post-by date).
Make sure to check back and read some of the stories of your fellow battlers. Leave comments to encourage these writers. And go a step further in supporting one another by sharing each other’s stories on your own blog or social media, whatever you’re most comfortable with!
The Prompt Word will be given the First FRIDAY of every month.
Post your story by the 3rd Friday of the same month (this is the same date as the Stories post goes live).
- up to 2000 words max (give or take a few)
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- Any genre that fits within PG-13 (or less)-type Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the randomly chosen word(s) and/or be centered around the word meaning in a way that shows it is clearly related.
- Go for the entertainment value!
- Put a link back to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section
- Please tweet and otherwise share your battler buddies’ stories across social media.
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting all the stories so we can cross-share.
- Have fun!